Live the sea breeze at beautiful Catho
Architecturally crafted, The Carolina 2 250 is spread over three levels and is part of our popular downhill split-level home design range. This stunning home is designed to suit a sloping site with a 14.8m wide frontage of larger.
Cleverly designed to maximise flow, the kitchen and primary entertaining areas are featured on the lower floor and seamlessly unfold over the stunning optional alfresco area. Offering a floor plan with multiple living areas, this design features a butlers pantry, separate home theatre, rumpus and living areas plus four sizeable bedrooms.
Providing both privacy and convenience, your master bedroom is tucked away on the mid floor and is every woman’s dream with the extra-large dual walk-in robes, which can easily host a large volume of clothes and shoes.
Three of four bedrooms are featured on the upper floor and open straight into the rumpus room, offering a private retreat for independent teenagers or regular guests.
Consider an optional open riser staircase for a grand entry that welcomes you to a light filled, generously proportioned home.
From the kitchen, bathroom, exterior and more, our Premium Range ensures that your home design is not only cutting edge, but also provides an oasis for you to unwind and create beautiful memories with your family. Start unwrapping the finishing touches on your home and take your home to extraordinary levels.
This house and land package comes complete with our PREMIUM Range of inclusions. Including, but not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– Termite resistant frames and trusses
– Sarking under roof tiles
– Large double garage with remote control door
– Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
– 20mm Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry!
– ILVE stainless steel dishwasher
– ILVE 900mm gas cooktop
– ILVE 900mm underbench oven
– ILVE stainless steel microwave with trim kit
– Harmony Senza square gooseneck solid brass kitchen sink mixer
– NuGleam 1080 stainless steel kitchen sink
– Freestanding bath to main bathroom
– Water point for fridge
– Pod shelving and double hanging rack to 1 side of bed 1 WIR
– Taubmans Premium Range Endure Paint with nanoguard 3 coats to internal walls
– Tiled wall recess to showers in bathroom & ensuite
– Harmony Lento solid brass lever style tapware to bedroom 1 ensuite
– Square set ceilings to family, meals, kitchen, master ensuite, main bathroom and powder room
– Quality flooring throughout
– Alfresco entertainment area
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
Enjoy $50k worth of premium upgrades for just $5k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Discover the bonus features at montgomeryhomes.com.au/promotions and take advantage of this offer today.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Interested to find out more?