Designed for Living beach-side at Catherine Hill Bay
Architecturally crafted, The Carolina 2 250 is spread over three levels and is part of our popular downhill split-level home design range.
Cleverly designed to maximise flow, the kitchen and primary entertaining areas are featured on the lower floor and seamlessly unfold over the stunning optional alfresco area.
Offering a floor plan with multiple living areas, this design features a butlers pantry, separate home theatre, rumpus and living areas plus four sizeable bedrooms.
Providing both privacy and convenience, your master bedroom is tucked away on the mid floor and is every woman’s dream with the extra-large dual walk-in robes, which can easily host a large volume of clothes and shoes.
Three of four bedrooms are featured on the upper floor and open straight into the rumpus room, offering a private retreat for independent teenagers or regular guests.
Offering exceptional value, our Essentials Range provides high quality at an affordable price point. You will enjoy beautifully appointed features that reflect the quality of the home that surrounds them.
From the kitchen, the bathroom, exterior and more, we ensure that your Montgomery Home design is not only cutting edge, but also provides an oasis for you to unwind and create beautiful memories with your family.
Essentials Range inclusions, but are not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– ILVE stainless steel electric oven and concealed rangehood
– ILVE stainless steel gas cooktop
– Three coat Premium Taubmans Paint System to internal walls
– Insulation to walls and roof trusses
– Roof Sarking under colorbond or concrete tiles
– Flyscreens to all windows and aluminium sliding doors
– Colorbond panelift Automatic Garage Doors
– Quality Assurance Inspections
– Ducted Exhaust fans supplied and fitted
– Termite Control shield and moisture barrier
– Termite Resistant Framing and Trusses
– Expert Electrical Planning with Your Home Consulting.
– Clipsal Iconic Power Points and Switches
– Quality flooring throughout
– Alfresco entertainment area
Enjoy $30K worth of premium upgrades for just $3k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Ask us today about the bonus features.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Interested to find out more?