TWO STOREY HOME WITH THREE LIVING AREAS
Spread over two levels, this home benefits from generous proportions throughout, including four sizeable bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the option of adding a third bathroom to the lower floor. With three separate living areas, including a home theatre and rumpus room, allows your family space while creating a contemporary and functional heart of the home with an open plan living area on the upper floor. Consider the lower floor as an optional self-contained flat for those regular guests – just add kitchenette!
This house and land package comes complete with our Essentials Range of inclusions providing high quality finishes at an affordable price point.
Highlights of our Essentials Range include, but are not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– ILVE stainless steel electric oven and concealed rangehood
– ILVE stainless steel gas cooktop
– Three coat Premium Taubmans Paint System to internal walls
– Insulation to walls and roof trusses
– Roof Sarking under colorbond or concrete tiles
– Flyscreens to all windows and aluminium sliding doors
– Colorbond panelift Automatic Garage Doors
– Quality Assurance Inspections
– Ducted Exhaust fans supplied and fitted
– Termite Control shield and moisture barrier
– Termite Resistant Framing and Trusses
– Expert Electrical Planning with Your Home Consulting.
– Clipsal Iconic Power Points and Switches
– Alfresco roof
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
Enjoy $30K worth of premium upgrades for just $3k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Ask us today about the bonus features.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Estate: “Oxford Gardens”
Interested to find out more?