Family living in Redbank Estate
The Riviera design is one of our stand-out split level designs and is the perfect home to complement a sloping site. Putting in to action our specialist building skills, this split level design enhances the sloping site, maximising the natural air flows and drainage available and avoiding the need for excessive retaining walls. Inside the home, a stunning entry awaits. With elegance and space surrounding you, you’ll find the kitchen and primary living rooms on the mid floor. This central family area flows through to your optional alfresco; perfect for year round entertaining. The design also features a separate home theatre, rumpus and living areas, and four sizeable bedrooms. The upper floor provides a casual retreat for the kids, which also opens to an enchanting covered deck.
This house and land package comes complete with our PREMIUM Range of inclusions. Including, but not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– Termite resistant frames and trusses
– Sarking under roof tiles
– Large double garage with remote control door
– Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
– 20mm Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry!
– ILVE stainless steel dishwasher
– ILVE 900mm gas cooktop
– ILVE 900mm underbench oven
– ILVE stainless steel microwave with trim kit
– Harmony Senza square gooseneck solid brass kitchen sink mixer
– NuGleam 1080 stainless steel kitchen sink
– Freestanding bath to main bathroom
– Water point for fridge
– Pod shelving and double hanging rack to 1 side of bed 1 WIR
– Taubmans Premium Range Endure Paint with nanoguard 3 coats to internal walls
– Tiled wall recess to showers in bathroom & ensuite
– Harmony Lento solid brass lever style tapware to bedroom 1 ensuite
– Square set ceilings to family, meals, kitchen, master ensuite, main bathroom and powder room
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
– Alfresco entertainment area
Enjoy $50k worth of premium upgrades for just $5k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Interested to find out more?