Modern Contemporary Living at Trinity Point
The Cayman 287 is a cutting edge, brand new design to our range of two storey homes. This new design has been cleverly designed to suit narrow lots, yet the spacious layout boasts three different living areas, four bedrooms and a contemporary butlers pantry, making it perfect for families who appreciate space to retreat as well as spend time together.
This home has primary entertaining areas on the lower floor including a study and a separate home theatre room. A large optional alfresco sits adjacent to the kitchen, perfect for those who love to entertain.
Upstairs you will find a separate rumpus room and five bedrooms, all featuring large walk in wardrobes.
Our modern Cayman 287 is suited for narrow blocks with a 12.9m wide frontage or larger, or to maximise liveable space, the Cayman 287 will work on a 12.3m wide block if zero lot is available. Available in four contemporary facade options.
From the kitchen, bathroom, exterior and more, our Premium Range ensures that your home design is not only cutting edge, but also provides an oasis for you to unwind and create beautiful memories with your family. Start unwrapping the finishing touches on your home and take your home to extraordinary levels.
This house and land package comes complete with our PREMIUM Range of inclusions. Including, but not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– Termite resistant frames and trusses
– Sarking under roof tiles
– Large double garage with remote control door
– Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
– 20mm Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry!
– ILVE stainless steel dishwasher
– ILVE 900mm gas cooktop
– ILVE 900mm underbench oven
– ILVE stainless steel microwave with trim kit
– Harmony Senza square gooseneck solid brass kitchen sink mixer
– NuGleam 1080 stainless steel kitchen sink
– Freestanding bath to main bathroom
– Water point for fridge
– Pod shelving and double hanging rack to 1 side of bed 1 WIR
– Taubmans Premium Range Endure Paint with nanoguard 3 coats to internal walls
– Tiled wall recess to showers in bathroom & ensuite
– Harmony Lento solid brass lever style tapware to bedroom 1 ensuite
– Square set ceilings to family, meals, kitchen, master ensuite, main bathroom and powder room
– Quality flooring throughout
– Supply and installation of light fittings throughout
– Coloured concrete driveway and footpath
– Alfresco entertainment area
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
– Elite stoneware classic letter box
– Bushfire attack Level compliant
– NBN connection ready
– Surrounded by parks & reserves
– Estate guidelines
– Blackbutt timber deck
Enjoy $50k worth of premium upgrades for just $5k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Discover the bonus features at montgomeryhomes.com.au/promotions and take advantage of this offer today.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Estate: “Trinity Point”
Interested to find out more?