Luxury living at Terrigal
Live a life of luxury in our architecturally designed Tuscany 257, a split level design suited for a sloping site.
Take advantage of the large kitchen and primary entertaining area on the upper floor, a large scale home theatre as well as two bathrooms and three bedrooms plus an optional fourth bedroom or study.
Perfect for year round entertaining, this design features a covered front deck, overlooking your potential views. With a versatile second living space on the lower floor, this home perfectly caters to every stage of family life.
The modern design benefits from an open plan which flows seamlessly between the entrance, gourmet kitchen, dining room and living areas.
Spread over two levels, this home benefits from generous proportions throughout and includes 4 king sized bedrooms upstairs and guest bedroom with WIR and ensuite downstairs
Upstairs offers two more bedrooms, both with built-in robes and one with an ensuite bathroom. A study nook and a spacious open sitting room are also on this level. A double garage with additional storage and a laundry complete the impressive floor plan.
From the kitchen, bathroom, exterior and more, our Premium Range ensures that your home design is not only cutting edge, but also provides an oasis for you to unwind and create beautiful memories with your family. Start unwrapping the finishing touches on your home and take your home to extraordinary levels.
This house and land package comes complete with our Premium Range of inclusions.
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– Termite resistant frames and trusses
– Sarking under roof tiles
– Large double garage with remote control door
– Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
– CaesarStone benchtops
– ILVE stainless steel dishwasher
– ILVE 900mm gas cooktop
– ILVE 900mm underbench oven
– ILVE stainless steel microwave with trim kit
– Harmony Senza square gooseneck solid brass kitchen sink mixer
– NuGleam 1080 stainless steel kitchen sink
– Water point for fridge
– Clairson shelving and double hanging rack to 1 side of bed 1 WIR
– Taubmans Premium Range Endure Paint with nanoguard 3 coats to internal walls
– Tiled wall recess to showers in bed1 ensuite and main bathroom
– Harmony Lento solid brass lever style tapware to bed1 ensuite
– Square set ceilings to bed1 ensuite, main bathroom and powder room
– Alfresco entertainment area
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
Enjoy $50k worth of premium upgrades for just $5k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Discover the bonus features at montgomeryhomes.com.au/promotions and take advantage of this offer today.
For more information on this package, or for anything else, please reach out to me directly over the phone or via my email.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Interested to find out more?