Designed for living - House and Land package
Suited for an acreage site, this homestead style home is equipped with four bedrooms, two living areas and two bathrooms. The Oakview 206 has an open plan kitchen – featuring a generously sized walk-in pantry – with an optional alfresco area right behind the meals room, perfect for those summer night BBQ’s. The master bedroom is tucked away from the rest of the house with an oversized walk-in-robe plus ensuite, whilst the other three bedrooms are conveniently located right next to the main bathroom.
The laundry is easily accessible from the main living areas and provides ingress to the backyard for convenience.
This country style home is suited to an acreage block 20.53m wide or larger.
From the kitchen, the bathroom, exterior and more, we ensure that your Montgomery Home design is not only cutting edge, but also provides an oasis for you to unwind and create beautiful memories with your family.
Highlights of our Essentials Range include, but are not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– ILVE stainless steel electric oven and concealed rangehood
– ILVE stainless steel gas cooktop
– Three coat Premium Taubmans Paint System to internal walls
– Insulation to walls and roof trusses
– Roof Sarking under colorbond or concrete tiles
– Flyscreens to all windows and aluminium sliding doors
– Colorbond panelift Automatic Garage Doors
– Quality Assurance Inspections
– Ducted Exhaust fans supplied and fitted
– Termite Control shield and moisture barrier
– Termite Resistant Framing and Trusses
– Expert Electrical Planning with Your Home Consulting.
– Clipsal Iconic Power Points and Switches
Enjoy $30K worth of premium upgrades for just $3k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Ask us today about the bonus features.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Estate: “Christy’s Creek”
Interested to find out more?