Registered Land, Build with Montgomery Homes
Our Kirra 206 is the home for families who have a wide, shallow block and still want ample space and style.
Secluded from the main living area, the master bedroom is the first room in the house and enjoys a stream of natural light through the front windows. Dual walk-in robes provide seamless organisation and passage to the sleek ensuite.
Further into the Kirra 206, the home theatre room is the first of two living areas in the house. Opposite the home theatre a subtle alcove provides internal access to the garage, conveniently located alongside the laundry.
The kitchen island has dual-functionality as benchtop and breakfast bar, the dining area flows out to the optional alfresco area and draws with it natural airflows through the centre isle of the home. The main living area is a spacious open-plan design that compliments the contemporary design of the kitchen.
This house and land package comes complete with our Essentials Range of inclusions.
Offering exceptional value, our Essentials Range provides high quality at an affordable price point. You will enjoy beautifully appointed features that reflect the quality of the home that surrounds them.
From the kitchen, the bathroom, exterior and more, we ensure that your Montgomery Home design is not only cutting edge, but also provides an oasis for you to unwind and create beautiful memories with your family.
Highlights of our Essentials Range include, but are not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– ILVE stainless steel electric oven and concealed rangehood
– ILVE stainless steel gas cooktop
– Three coat Premium Taubmans Paint System to internal walls
– Insulation to walls and roof trusses
– Roof Sarking under colorbond or concrete tiles
– Flyscreens to all windows and aluminium sliding doors
– Colorbond panelift Automatic Garage Doors
– Quality Assurance Inspections
– Ducted Exhaust fans supplied and fitted
– Termite Control shield and moisture barrier
– Termite Resistant Framing and Trusses
– Expert Electrical Planning with Your Home Consulting.
– Clipsal Iconic Power Points and Switches
– Quality flooring throughout
– Alfresco entertainment area
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
– Estate guidlines compliant
– Bushfire Attack Level compliant
Enjoy $30K worth of premium upgrades for just $3k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Ask us today about the bonus features.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Interested to find out more?