5 BEDROOM HOME BUILT FOR FAMILY LIVING
The Coolum 266 has all the space your family needs to live and grow. This two storey home hosts four bedrooms and a rumpus room on the upper floor with potential for a fifth bedroom (or theatre room) plus spacious living area on the lower floor. The kitchen is often referred to as the heart of the home and this has never been as apparent as in the Coolum 266. The open plan kitchen creates the perfect meeting place that connects the living and dining area that seamlessly flows to the alfresco. This design is a stylish take on the family home with modern features including a walk-in pantry, walk-in robe in the master suite, and a convenient study nook. The Coolum is brimming style and features modern, quality inclusions ready for you to enjoy.
This house and land package comes complete with our PREMIUM Range of inclusions. Including, but not limited to:
– BASIX requirements including water tank
– Standard site costs
– Termite resistant frames and trusses
– Sarking under roof tiles
– Large double garage with remote control door
– Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
– 20mm Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry!
– ILVE stainless steel dishwasher & microwave
– ILVE 900mm gas cooktop & underbench oven
– Freestanding bath to main bathroom
– Water point for fridge
– Taubmans Premium Range Endure Paint with nanoguard 3 coats to internal walls
– Tiled wall recess to showers in bathroom & ensuite
– Square set ceilings to family, meals, kitchen, master ensuite, main bathroom and powder room
– Daikin ducted air conditioning
Enjoy $50k worth of premium upgrades for just $5k* when you build your new home with Montgomery Homes. Discover the bonus features at montgomeryhomes.com.au/promotions and take advantage of this offer today.
CONDITIONS APPLY – Bundle price excludes costs associated with land purchase (eg. legal fees, stamp duty and property searches etc). Bundles and pricing are based on current preliminary developer land information and are subject to developers design review panel, land registration and statutory/regulatory authority requirements (eg. Council, BASIX, Mines, Bushfire Regs etc) as well as soil assessment, contour survey and engineers reports. See inclusions list for standard inclusions. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Montgomery Homes reserves the right to revise plans, pricing and all specifications without obligation or notice prior to payment of a commencement fee. Site cost allowances are based on average site costs and may vary per individual site. Clients are responsible for tree and vegetation removal as well as scraping the site to a depth of 50-75mm prior to construction. Designs and plans are copyright protected and remain the property of Montgomery Homes Pty Ltd at all times.
Estate: “Bronzewing Park Estate”.
Interested to find out more?